Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Owl Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Fake Face is a new roleplaying forum, created by a fungus, aided by a bird, both of whom are migrants from GaiaOnline. We grew up with Gaia--we learned with Gaia. But sometimes Gaia can be kinda bullshit, so we're trying to start anew. You wanna come? Okay! Here's a life vest; you'll need it.

We're hoping to create a community of fairly literate people, so the most important thing is that you try your best. If you're not that great at roleplaying, that's okay--try to do what you know, and most importantly, have lots of fun and take pride in your writing. That's how we're going to turn FF from a piddly little Forumotion venture into a respectable roleplaying community.

In conclusion: hang out, have a good time, live, write, love. Also, no bitch ass ness.

Owl♥
Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Welcome to the Family.

Post  Mold Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 pm

We love you.

We'll pimp slap you if you start getting crazy, but we still love you. Now, you're here for roleplaying, and that's great. When I made this site, I wanted it to be like Gaia, with a diverse set of people all butting heads and giving way with a creative and fun way of writing. Minus the too-strict rules, clique-ish ranks and groups, and that whole feeling of "this place just keeps getting worse." Hopefully me and Owl can succeed. This site is mostly for fun, and maybe a bit for developing an art form, too.

Whether you're roleplaying in a group, in a private thread, or just talking about stuff, or teaching/learning in the Writing Workshop, we really hope you like it here. And if not, I'm sure we'll catch you bitching about us somewhere else. Whatever.
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum