Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mold; It grows on you.

Go down

Mold; It grows on you. Empty Mold; It grows on you.

Post  Mold Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:32 am

Or at least I kinda hope I will. So I'm Mold. I made this forum (big freakin' deal, right?). I figured, since we will have a very small group of people (if any D'; ), that's we'd all like to know each other. Now lets play some soft music and..... I can't fucking do this, sorry. xD I'm gonna talk about myself because I goddamn feel like it, and you can do that, too.

I'm a comic artist, mostly. But for the sake of making money I'm going into the cosmetology field. Shut it, I'm not gay. Half gay. Whatever, that point is I draw things, do pretty hair and makeup for people, and occasionally make roleplays forums. I've been roleplaying on Gaia since I was twelve (as far as they know, I was thirteen) and now I've, uh. Outgrown them? Maybe. I still roleplay there, but I'm hoping Fake Face will grow to where I won't have to.

My preference, roleplay-wise, is modern realistic fantasy. I like new spins on old creatures, and ever since I myself moved away from the city, I've been really into city-life things. My favorite book series, which sparked my love for Noir Fantasy and Modern Fantasy, was Jim Butcher's masterpiece The Dresden Files. My least favorite genre is romance. It's not that I hate relationships, it's just that I don't buy the selflessly-devote, heart-starts-beating-faster bullshit. That doesn't happen. I prefer to express human nature in all it's grotesque flaws. No flattery or idealism for me, sorry.

And I've written enough now. Anymore and I'll feel like a dick.
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mold; It grows on you. Empty Re: Mold; It grows on you.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:12 am

Ah, but surely you are self-aware enough to always feel like a dick?

Actually, that came out far meaner than I intended. xD

Oh, yes! I forgot; I was wondering if you would mind if I stole your goblin idea for the forest roleplay. I wasn't part of the last time you used them, and I'd like to give it a shot. They still do all the witch-doctory-things, yes? I'm assuming you haven't changed much about them. Actually, that might make a good roleplay...

Back to top Go down

Post  Mold Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:21 am

Yeah, it hasn't changed basically at all. They're still uber-violent drunks and have highly unlikely social patterns. I don't think enough people share my love of goblins and fairies to make it a separate roleplay, though. For now I'm making everything nice and open, so most people can join with some creative freedom. That way everyone's participating, and we can maybe get this thing up and going.

Oh, uh, didn't answer you. Yeah. Go for it. My guy can fight yours for territory. DON'T FUCK WITH MY TREE, BRO. THAT IS MY. TREE. But don't forget they've got huge ears. You can't tell with the picture I put up, but the ears are kinda important. My dick is bigger than yours kinda thing, you know? Thought you should know.
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Ah, I see. Well, I'm not very good at remembering things, and I wouldn't want to fuck up your, uh, species. So I'm just going to be a selkie or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down