Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frigidum Forest (Profiles/OOC)

3 posters

Go down

Frigidum Forest (Profiles/OOC) Empty Frigidum Forest (Profiles/OOC)

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 pm

.F.r.i.g.i.d.u.m.......F.o.r.e.s.t.

So here is where we'll post profiles, as well as conduct the OOC. Uh. Also, know that 'Frigidum' is not supposed to be 'Fricken Dumb'. It's shitty Latin for 'cold place'. xD

So consult the rules, once they're up, on how to send in your profile.

Post one of two.
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest (Profiles/OOC) Empty Re: Frigidum Forest (Profiles/OOC)

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:24 pm

.F.r.i.g.i.d.u.m.......F.o.r.e.s.t.

Profiles. Whoo.

Code:

[center]
                [url=URLHERE][size=17]first middle last.[/size][/url][/center]
                [size=10][center][color=color1][species/race/ect.]
                [age] years old.[/color]
                [color=color1][/size][size=10]
                • • • • • • • • • •
                [/center][/color]
                [color=color1][b]I was born a[/b][/color] [color=darkgray][gender],[/color] [color=color1][b]but I'm [/b][/color] [color=darkgray][sexuality].[/color]

[color=color1][b]Years ago,[/b][/color] [color=darkgray][backstory][/color]
                [/size][size=10][center][color=color1]
                • • • • • • • • • •
                [/color][/center]
                [color=color1][b]You'll find me[/b][/color] [color=darkgray][personality][/color]

[color=color1][b]I like[/b][/color] [color=darkgray][likes][/color][color=color1][b] and I can't stand[/b][/color] [color=darkgray][dislikes][/color]
                [/size][size=10][center][color=color1]
                • • • • • • • • • •
                [/color][/center]
                [color=color1][b]I am[/b][/color] [color=darkgray][height][/color][color=color1][b] tall, and I weigh[/b][/color] [color=darkgray][weight].[/color]

[color=color1][b]I can [/b][/color] [color=darkgray][abilities. Not too strong, obviously.][/color]

[color=color1][b]What else? Oh, [/b][/color] [color=darkgray][other][/color][/size]

Post two of two.

Last edited by Mold on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 pm

Goblin
Fourty-eight years old. Still a brat.

• • • • • • • • • •

I was born a penis, but I'm completely indifferent towards gender.

Years ago, I was the son of the Goblin King. Contrary to what humans think of us, we aren't organized, nor look like, anything from movie. I'm not David fucking Bowie. But I was a spoiled brat; I lived among humans in luxury, and was shameless with my both by body and my race. It wasn't until the 1980's that I became unbearably wild. These were my puberty years, you see. I was basically a teenager. And in my over-confident stupidity, I revealed my people's hideaway to a human. Now, the human, a girl, had been tugged into the undertow of drugs, and I doubt she remembers anything at all. Even if she did, she would be in her thirties by now, and would have dismissed it as, well, tripping balls. But this was an unforgivable crime. I was disowned and exiled, and even hunted by the older and more strict of my people. So here I am. I've run myself straight into hell.

• • • • • • • • • •
You'll find me hard to put up with. Blunt and rude, I'm vulgar with complete disregard to manners or formality. I do so with an upper-class way of speaking, too, which I think is just a beautiful talent. Though recently I've been more humble than I was before, I'm still arrogant to the end. I'm a leader, and do not take kindly to orders. And I'm not afraid to fight to assert my dominance.

I like sleeping, compliments, and when people do my work for me. I also enjoy wine to a sinful point, as is my heritage, and adore most of anyone with a sense of humor. Though I'm usually happy, this is not always the case, and I can't stand overly sensitive people. They infuriate me, and bring out just how truly cruel I can be. Once again, it is my nature. I also dislike ugly things, serious situations, and grape juice.

• • • • • • • • • •
I am 6 feet and two inches tall, and I weigh 148lbs.

I can conduct all of the usual golbin abilities; above-average strength, speed, and agility. An abnormal tolerance of alcohol. And I, personally, am talented in swordplay. Though I rarely use it in combat, as if is an outdated art. It's mostly for show.

What else? Oh, there isn't anything. How silly of me.
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chokopoppo Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 am

[Voodoo doll]
[7] years old.

• • • • • • • • • •

I was created as a genderless toy, so I'm unaffected by sexual lustings.

Years ago, some stupid teenage girl decided to exact her revenge on some purple-haired backstabbing friend, and stitched me together with intent to stick me full of pins. And she did, for a while. Then she got bored, and moved on to some other friend. I found myself shoved in some bottom drawer in the back of a closet, reprieved from needle-duty. But, you know, voodoo is a powerful magic, even if stupid teens don't know how to use it. I gave myself power to move. I found screws for eyes and kitchen knives for legs, and made myself into something of a dangerous weapon. That kid...she just didn't know what she was dealing with, did she? I haunted her dreams. I'd find some convenient place to lie, on her computer or her bookshelves, just smiling into space like always. And if she put me away, I'd make scurrying noises. Just loud enough for her to hear. It terrified her, and that was almost enough for me to laugh off the pin-sticking of years past.

But she got too scared. Didn't know what to do. So she tried to get rid of me.

She gave me to other people, but they always returned me. She threw me out, but I could always get back. It was when she tried to destroy me that I proved sentience. She screamed herself breathless, she did. Very breathless, indeed. A bit too breathless, and in an attempt to check her pulse, I stepped on her throat. It's not like I meant to. Accidents happen. Everyone knows that.

So with the girl...immobile, I found myself free to roam. Things happened. Years passed. I gave myself a name. And it wasn't too long until the world found me fit to pay for the death of that girl. It's all so cold now. But I'll get out.

• • • • • • • • • •

You'll find me
a bit on the forceful side, and quite narcissistic. But why shouldn't I be? Besides that, I have quite the cheerful demeanor, usually smiling or giggling or jumping up and down. I love the sound of my own voice, so I'm quite prone to talking. Unfortunately, that means I sometimes say more than I mean to. Which leads to me screaming at myself. Some people say it's creepy, but who cares about them? Other people are so droll, anyway. Not like me.

I like myself, of course, and the color purple. It's a good color. I'm also fond of dark places and small spaces, probably due to my time in the cabinet, and I can't stand extreme temperatures or people who think they're all that. Or bugs. They creep me out.

• • • • • • • • • •

I am
5 1/2 inches tall, and I weigh 3 OZ.

I can jump three times as far as I am tall, move (well, more like stalk) faster than your average human, and throw my voice quite convincingly. But then, what else might one expect?

What else? Oh, despite my speed, I'd much prefer a bigger companion upon which I might ride.
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest (Profiles/OOC) Empty Luciel

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Selkie
210 years old.

• • • • • • • • • •

I was born a woman, but I'm leaning towards women, out of fear. I still like men, though, I'm just wary.

Years ago, I made a mistake. Now, anyone who knows of my kind knows of our skin. We were the skins of seals to hide our true forms, and to keep our magics and bodies safe from greedy humans. When our skin is taken from us, we are a slave to the one who owns it. I, young and foolish, did not realize how important my freedom was. I fell in love with a human, a young fisher. He was so kind, and understanding. Loving to me and all I was. Years of eloping lead to a marriage proposal. He gave me a ring to show his loyalty. And I gave him my skin to show my trust. But my people didn't see what I saw in the fisher. They saw a wicked human, and they saw, through me, that he had a chance to hurt us. They cut me off. Even my own mother. And the fisher turned out to be exactly what the other's took him for. He was cruel to me, hid me away from all others and used my skin to keep me from fighting him. He was anything but faithful, and I knew it. So I killed him. I told myself it was an accident, that he'd tripped down the steps himself. But I knew I had pushed him. If his village knew what had happened, what had done it, I would be killed and my kind would be hunted. I knew not where my skin was. And me people where long gone. So I ran.

• • • • • • • • • •
You'll find me a touch resentful and mistrusting. I'm paranoid of other creatures, and very self-contentious. Without my skin, I feel exposed and vulnerable. I make up for it with a kind of throw-magic-first-see-what-it-is-later attitude. My only weakness is children, as they are innocents. I'm determined and self-driven, set on the idea of never being a victim again.

I like water, warmth, soft fabrics, running, swimming, being free and I can't stand self-weakness, fear, fire, the cold, and the harming of innocents.

• • • • • • • • • •
I am 4 feet and eleven inches tall, and I weigh 103lbs.

I can control the state and movement of water, and hold my breath for hours. I can swim faster than any human, and can see well both underwater and in the dark.

What else? Oh, I do actually cover myself. I wear long dresses and cloaks; If humans saw me, they would know what I was, so I hide most of my body.

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest (Profiles/OOC) Empty Lena Rosebud

Post  Owl Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 pm

human lady.
34 years old.

• • • • • • • • • •

I was born a female, but I'm bisexual, leaning toward women. But don't tell anybody.

Years ago, my mom had a baby, and it was me. Single parent. Nice lady, though, and she did the best she could with me--which turned out to be pretty damn good. I spent a lot of my teenage years alone at home, but she was there for me often when I was little. That woman was probably stronger than anyone I knew; and I think that's what made me who I was later. I was always pretty good with languages--I aced Spanish in tenth grade and spent my last two high school years in French--so, naturally I took up Arabic and majored in Linguistics at the University of Arizona. That was 1994; I enlisted in the U.S. army after completing my Master's in 2000. A year later, a 25-year-old me was sent to Afghanistan. She was there on and off until 2005.

Anyway, there's a little bit of third person for you. I came back from the war relatively unscathed--a little jumpy, maybe, but no severe physical or psychological damage. I didn't know what to do with myself at first, since there's not a whole lot of demand for linguists. I got a job translating software, which paid well but was immensely boring. That's about when I started studying ghosts. I noticed, slowly, that I was watching more paranormal documentaries than I ever had before; the concept stirred something in me, I guess. After a few months of that I traded up to library books, then books I paid money for, and before long I owned an EMF meter. Did I ever find anything with it? Oh, I could tell you stories; but you wouldn't be convinced. In fact, no one I knew was--but I wouldn't stop.

It was during my self-imposed exodus from my constructed world that I happened upon Frigidum Forest. Over the previous two years, I felt, something had changed in me, and I couldn't stand being the black sheep of my family and friends. I set out one day, locked my apartment and just up and went, the EMF and EVP recorders in a small bag to my side. I walked six hours on the first day, green summer fields all around--and then, at some point, everything went gray and cold. I went to the EMF, naturally. The screen cracked when I turned it on.

Disturbed and disoriented as I was, I thought nothing of sharing a meal with a fellow traveller--a young woman, maybe twenty, who passed me on my way through. Afterward, no direction I walked would take me to the road. It took me four days to figure out what exactly had happened, and let me tell you, I'll break that woman's nose if I ever see her again. I'm a little crazy, sure, but I'm a human being. I've been here for three years now, and I only thank God I had the military to prepare me for foraging.

Oh, and the next time I opened my bag, my EVP recorder had turned into a Geiger counter. That was the precise moment I abandoned all logic. Seriously, what the hell?

• • • • • • • • • •
You'll find me pretty talkative and friendly, when I'm not freaked the fuck out. I can get serious pretty quick, though, and I'm trained to throw down when things get serious. Lately I've gone a little bit crazy (can you get cabin fever out in the open?), so I'll probably get upset if you--well, point out my craziness. Ghosts? Still believe in 'em. I've met a few here, in fact, and that validates me a lot. I ask questions--a lot. I want to know who you are, where you came from and what you're doing. What I want more than anything is to get out of here and go back to my life again; but I have this conscience I have to deal with, and I'll probably seem really burdened if I'm trying to pull one over on you. I'm painfully honest most of the time.

I like words, fresh fish, my mother and paranormal things. Also, green grass; not sand or this white grass, and I can't stand kids crying, close-mindedness, trumpet music, salt water and large fowl--like, bigger than a rooster. What are they up to?

• • • • • • • • • •
I am four foot nine inches tall, and I weigh 100 lbs.

I can speak four languages fairly fluently, but, I mean, what kind of use is that in a place like this? Mostly, I'm good at surviving a long time without food, resisting pain and torture and carrying heavy loads (for my size). I'm a reasonable tactician.

What else? Oh, wondering about my stature? I stopped growing when I was ten or eleven. It's a metabolic disorder or something. Freakin' weird.

Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down