Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new challenger appears.

5 posters

Go down

A new challenger appears.  Empty A new challenger appears.

Post  TheRainbowMan Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Hello! It is I, the Rainbow-man, here from Appleworld to bid you a warm-- well, I was about to say welcome, but that would be silly, because I'm the new guy here. There are very few things really necessary to know about me; I'm a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything, I have an affinity to internet meems, and must imagine that I'm not nearly as funny online as I am in person.

I love semi colons, so if I use them gratuitously, I am sorry. (Oh god, I've only just started and I'm already apologizing for things.) I fancy myself a more than competent person when it comes to writing and such, but I haven't role-played enough to say I have confidence in my abilities. I like fantasy role-plays, and as an avid D&D player, I'm sort of a nerd and tend to float around Tolkein-esque stories with quest driven plots to get me where I need to go as far as story line and character development are concerned; those kind of quest-story plots give people a direction, and still gives everyone the freedom to do what they want, for or against the cause. (Chaotic good, anyone? Anyone?)
Anyways, as a fairly new person to this role-play thing, I'm going to do my best to not be all god-mod-y or unoriginal. I'll do my best, my new friends, and I look forward to role-playing with you!

TheRainbowMan

Location : In my room, making no noise, and pretending I'm not there.

http://rainbow-man.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A new challenger appears.  Empty Re: A new challenger appears.

Post  erratic musings Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:53 pm

OMG, you said Chaotic Good.
Do you happen to be a TV Tropes stalker like myself?
erratic musings
erratic musings

Back to top Go down

A new challenger appears.  Empty TV Tropes is fuckin' awesome.

Post  Chokopoppo Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Just saying.

But seriously, chaotic good is like the best alignment in D&D. I mean, it spawns that fucking insane attitude of 'KILLING YOU WILL HELP THE WORLD' kinda thing.

Nice to see you, Rainbow. Undoubtedly, evvyone's gonna help you out with RPing. It's always good to recruit someone. And then NEVER LET THEM GO.
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

A new challenger appears.  Empty God, I hope this is the reply button.

Post  TheRainbowMan Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Again, being a new member, I'm hoping "new topic" is just a fancy way of saying "reply." I hope to god it is. -laugh-

Anyways. I am so glad you both know about Dungeons and Dragons! Haha, so many people in the world don't even know what "D&D" stands for anymore. Sheesh. Those darn young people. It's one of my favorite things in the entire world. I have no ida what TV tropes, are, so maybe that means I'm old. (I'm eighteen and I'm already out of the loop.)

I'm a recruit myself, actually; Desdemona lured me in with her fancy siren song. -laugh- I think I have friends who would be good at this, actually. I'll ask them to join; I hope they'd be up for it. I think they/ she still does gaia stuff, though.

TheRainbowMan

Location : In my room, making no noise, and pretending I'm not there.

http://rainbow-man.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mold Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:35 am

Welcome. And don't worry about fucking up in the roleplays, that's something we don't care about.

Also, pffffffffffffffffft. My Da plays D&D *trollface*
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chokopoppo Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 am

TheRainbowMan wrote:Again, being a new member, I'm hoping "new topic" is just a fancy way of saying "reply." I hope to god it is. -laugh-

Anyways. I am so glad you both know about Dungeons and Dragons! Haha, so many people in the world don't even know what "D&D" stands for anymore. Sheesh. Those darn young people. It's one of my favorite things in the entire world. I have no ida what TV tropes, are, so maybe that means I'm old. (I'm eighteen and I'm already out of the loop.)

I'm a recruit myself, actually; Desdemona lured me in with her fancy siren song. -laugh- I think I have friends who would be good at this, actually. I'll ask them to join; I hope they'd be up for it. I think they/ she still does gaia stuff, though.
I know! Whotta creeper button. It kept me from replying for the longest time. The one on the left starts a new topic, the one on the right is a reply. SO INTIMIDATING.

Aw, man, I caused a chain reaction! This is made of all sorts of winning things. I told Dezzy, she told you...it's all good! And don't worry about TVTropes. IT WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL. You can never escape.
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

Post  Owl Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

You want to know a fact? I'm not even social enough for D&D. Forever alone. ;A;

Man, TVtropes is sweet. That's where I learned the term "fridge horror", which I classify as a non-visual variant of "when you see it, you'll shit bricks."

Anyway, we're so NICE AND FLUFFY, I'm working on making a WHOLE SECTION devoted to helping people fuck up on roleplays less! Incidentally, if anyone wants to help me out on that one, I'd totally like to not look presumptuous by being the ONLY PERSON postin' helpful things.
Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chokopoppo Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm

I would love to help you out on that, Owl. Because, y'know, I'm just so special like that. =D
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

Post  Owl Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Chokopoppo wrote:I would love to help you out on that, Owl. Because, y'know, I'm just so special like that. =D

Damn! Well, you go think up some "Helpful Articles", and I'll go figure out how to make you able to post them!
Nodding
Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum