Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kami's playground.

Go down

Kami's playground. Empty Kami's playground.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

(insert swing-set, slides, and spring mounted horse here)

Back to top Go down

Kami's playground. Empty Test 1

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:37 pm

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ Lightling ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ For the Horde ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

Back to top Go down

Kami's playground. Empty developing a character 1... for snowmen or some shit.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Troll Priest (MMORPG Mob NPC)
7 months old. Never left beta.

• • • • • • • • • •

I was born a Male, but I'm Straight for now.

Months ago, I was made by a developer to be used in mid-level grind quests as a primary target mob. Unfortunately during beta testing i was prone to killing players on level with me due to a DPS glitch in which my critical multiplier became 2222x instead of the stranded 2x. Also There was a texture glitch where I would walk against an eighty degree incline wall, gain footing for a second, and end up unreachable by player characters who couldn't used ranged weapons. How embarrassing! Due to the texture clipping error I was tossed out of the final version of the game and replaced by that bastard Lightling Entity=betarealmmob06955125. After a few months i began to wander the infinite whiteness of the recycle bin, eventually the whiteness gained tiny shadows that i recognized to be snow, and I've been lost in a frigid hell ever since.

• • • • • • • • • •
You'll find me Quirky, set in my ways, Repetitive, and completely obsessed with loot. Insecure of my glitches, and well aware of my "beta" status.

I like Gaining a shiny trinket, beating a large boss, hitting endgame content, and raising any number I'm associated with regardless of who can see it or what it represents. and I can't stand Resurrection sickness, a tank who can't hold aggro, anything that I deem OP or broken.

• • • • • • • • • •
I am 6'7" tall, and I weigh 260lbs.

I can Flashheal, Smite, Rejuvenation, Shadow word:Pain, Inner Fire. (small chance to crit for the very broken and accidental 2222x damage. Based on IRL dice roll using a 100 sided die a roll of 1 is a crit.)

What else? Take me with a grain of salt, I'm new at this

Back to top Go down

Kami's playground. Empty Re: Kami's playground.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum