Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Belongs in Here

Go down

What Belongs in Here Empty What Belongs in Here

Post  Mold Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Okay, guys, welcome to the private roleplay forum of the site. Since some people are just so damned dumb, I'm going to go ahead and establish some ground rules on what can be done in here;

1. Invite-only roleplays. If you have found a partner in your search over in the OOC thread, and you don't wish to go to PMs, you can post here. If you and your friends have planned out a plot and want no interference, post your topic here. And if someone uninvited posts in your topic, go ahead and tell me. I'll personally warn them not to do it again. If it persists after that, tell me, and I'll ban them.
  2. NOT spam, or onexone searches, OOC, general discussion, or open roleplays. These things have their own places, and if you have any wits about you, then you can find it. If not, ask a moderator. And no cybering. I'll ban you for that shit.
  3. Cursing is allowed. It's language, and it's pump full of feelings you might just want to express. But nothing SEXUALLY explicit. The minimum age to join this site is 13. And you have to be 18 to view sexually explicit materials. And I am not getting into trouble because someone gets off on word sex.

So I figure that covers the basics. Anything else, I guess, will just have to be handled on an individual bases. Message me if need be.

Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down